Gradescope for New Users (for the Ed Tech Spotlight Series)
From Joseph Van Buskirk
Watch this recording inside PlayPosit for an interactive table of contents.
Find information about the other workshops in the Ed Tech Spotlight Series.
This one-hour overview workshop focused on using Gradescope in classes with handwritten exams and quizzes and fully online assignments. Gradescope's trainer showed how to set up an assignment, grade consistently with a rubric, provide students with rich targeted feedback, and easily return work electronically.
Support resources for Gradescope
-- [email protected]
Table of contents (with starting timecode of each section)
1. Introduce the five assessment types (5:17)
2. Grade on Gradescope (6:11)
3. Save time with answer grouping (19:55)
4. Post grades / feedback to students online (25:52)
5. View student interface for viewing graded work (27:11)
6. Handling regrade requests and using assignment statistics and analytics (28:08)
7. Create two assignments of your choosing (32:58)