Intermediate Python: Making Python Projects & Environments Reproducible–Part 1 of 2 – 2022-05-02
After completing all four Intermediate Python spring 2022 workshops, learners should be able to:
- Identify problems that can be solved efficiently with Pandas indexing
- Use Pandas indexes and multi-indexes to extract subsets of data
- Convert between columns and (multi-)indexes in a Pandas data frame
- Organize project files using modules and namespaces
- Install and remove Python, Python packages, and other software with conda
- Explain how Python’s iterators and generators work
- Determine the cause(s) of bugs in code using Python’s debugging tools.
Participants must have taken DataLab’s “Python Basics” workshop series and/or have prior experience using Python, be comfortable with basic Python syntax, and have it pre-installed and running on their laptops. Software needed: Python
The copyright on this video is owned by the Regents of the University of California and is licensed for reuse under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) License.