iClicker: Getting Started (for Ed Tech Week and the Ed Tech Spotlight Series)
From Margaret Merrill
Find information about the other workshops in the Ed Tech Spotlight Series.
Engage your students in new ways with iClicker Cloud. You can track attendance, ask target (heat map) questions, administer quizzes, and analyze student performance. Students can participate using mobile devices, laptops, or iClicker remotes.
Table of contents (with starting timecode for each section):
- iClicker Cloud Overview (1:12)
- iClicker Cloud Instructor Requirements (3:12)
- Student Response Options (21:17)
- Using iClicker Cloud: Before, During & After Class (21:53)
- Grading with Roster Grade Sync (RGS) (36:38)
- Q&A (37:34)