iClicker: Getting Started (for the Ed Tech Spotlight Series)
From Margaret Merrill
Watch this recording in PlayPosit for an interactive version of the table of contents.
Find information about the other workshops in the Ed Tech Spotlight Series.
Engage your students in new ways with iClicker Cloud. You can track attendance, ask target (heat map) questions, administer quizzes, and analyze student performance. Students can participate using mobile devices, laptops, or iClicker remotes.
Table of contents (with starting timecode for each section):
- iClicker Cloud Overview (0:56)
- iClicker Cloud Instructor Requirements (3:08)
- Using iClicker Cloud: Before, During & After Class (4:20)
- Downloading the tool and setting up your class (4:20)
- Connecting to Canvas (15:59)
- Student Response Options (20:54)
- Roster Grade Sync (31:06)
- Q&A (32:08)