CEE Faculty Workshop - Foundations of an Anti-Racist Pedagogy
From Cecilia Gomez on April 29th, 2021  Created from CEE Faculty Workshop - Foundations of Anti-racism Pedagogy
A Center for Educational Effectiveness (CEE) workshop from April 28, 2021 on Foundations of an Anti-Racist Pedagogy. In this interactive session, participants explore of how to take action toward building an anti-racist curriculum with anti-racist pedagogical and assessment practices -- proactively and responsively. We also discuss actionable steps toward building an anti-racist presence, along cognitive, social, and teaching dimensions.
Please note that the video has been edited. Breakout room discussions have been deleted from the original video.
Session materials can be accessed here: Foundations of an Anti-racist Pedagogy
- Dr. Kem Saichaie (Center for Educational Effectiveness)
- Dr. Cecilia Gómez (Center for Educational Effectiveness)
- Meeting Agreements and Interactive Polling - (4:20)
- Reflect on definitions and examples - (13:45)
- Examine Foundations of an Anti-Racist Pedagogy - (20:42)
- Breakout Room Small group Discussion - (43:27)
- Questions and Wrap up - (44:45)